- On November 21, 2016
- digital startups, how to start a startup, marketing, start it@kbc, startup, startup community, startup companies, startup funding, startup programmes, startups, Telenet Kickstart, tips
Start it @kbc: these startups made it through Pitch Day
As a partner of Start it @kbc and a first-time jury member of Pitch Day, Telenet Kickstart is proud to co-present the next wave of startups that made it one step closer to international success.
Start it @kbc Pitch Day: an exciting journey begins
Last October on Pitch Day, numerous startups presented their startups to the Start it @kbc jury with plenty of passion and spot-on pitches. After careful consideration, the jury selected the most promising startups and invited them to join the Start it @kbc startup community.
Meet the startups that made the cut
No less than fifty startups made it through to the next round. Curious to see what they have to offer? Let’s have a look at some of them!
- Accounteer develops smart accounting platforms for entrepreneurs.
- Amethix wraps your data scientist as a tool to automate machine learning and artificial intelligence in 5 clicks.
- Attica provides flexible and secure IT-access control for large organizations.
- Becycled is an online marketplace for all things bicycle.
- Beerhive is a digital community for craft beer lovers worldwide.
- Belgunique brings small Belgian designers closer to the consumer.
- Black Pearl matches companies with local social projects.
- Blueberry is a mobile, eco-friendly carwash company.
- Briefly developed a system to create, manage and use rich and entertaining instruction manuals.
- Buffl is a mobile platform that aims to literally and figuratively become a gamechanger in digital advertising.
- Eefsy is a system that connects sport and nutritionist enthusiasts with professionals based on a DNA-report.
- Elite wants to give businesses and creatives the tools to produce the best work together in the new digital economy.
- Fan Arena levels up the way fans experience sports and helps brands to engage sports fans digitally.
- Faver is a community that wants to help strangers do each other favours, based on their location.
- The For Good app makes sustainable living easy, intelligible and fun!
- Front Row offers bags that are functional and fashionable, and that fit every outfit.
- Happy Bags wants to make drinking water fun, healthy and tasty for children, and contribute to a happier and healthier world.
- Hippovibe brings organization and digital innovation to professional horse owners.
- Intago is a digital service design agency that firmly believes in the power of customer experience.
- Make Your Own Spirit makes it possible to gift someone an alcoholic drink in a self-chosen bottle and with a personalized label.
- Next Adventure is the first booking platform for adventurous sport activities.
- ME is a mobile app that turns selfies into breathtaking zoom-out videos in which the scenery is fully displayed.
- Quink is a fun mobile-only knowledge reinforcement app for iOS and Android.
- Seeld is a privacy-centric messaging system dedicated to preserve the confidentiality of your communications.
- SnappGear enables users to rent their own music gear to their peers.
- Sortify makes smarter online shopping possible.
- Sportr is a great way to search, discover and experience sports activities in your neighborhood.
- Vindr enables users to navigate every category of interest (COI) in the world, mapped and organized by the community, through great UX.
- YUMA 3D prints sustainable sunglasses made from recycled car dashboards and bamboo.
Sign up for the next Pitch Day
Looking to launch your own startup? Sign up for the next Pitch Day before January 12! Pitch Day itself will take place on February 2, 2017.