How ya doin’, New York City? Checking in. Let’s begin this startup trip the way both New Yorkers and Belgians can appreciate: with fine wining & dining. Add a fabulous speaker—and boom: the journey is off to a rousing start. Jetlag? No time for that.
- Ping-pong networking event at Belgian founded social club SPiN
And action. Let’s find out about the US market and entrepreneurship in NYC. Pitch some ideas to firms on Park Avenue while we’re at it.
- NY TechBreakfast with networking and show & tell at Microsoft
- Mix & Match intimate coaching conversations with Belgian entrepreneurs in NYC: BotFactory, Sharingbox, Kitchen-NY, Insites Consulting, Court 16, Excentis, Eyesee, Doctors of the World, Mousensor, Cedric Penders, Eventbrowse, Genae, Mess Media, Caviar, Yves Jadot Restaurant Group, Collibra, Kittykind, Robouniverse, New York City Football Club, t Klokhuis
- Pitching practice and networking at NY based accelerator ERA
- Blind dinners with BelCham handpicked matches at Belgian restaurants in Manhattan
Hey, ho! Let’s go! We put our best feet forward on a power walk across Manhattan, where we visit the coolest NY startups and drop by Bloomberg.
- Big business! Company visits at renowned US enterprises and accelerators: NY Media Center, Food-X, Sir Kensington’s, Google , Little Lions Club, Pfizer
- Skill Up: sales networking workshop and company tour at General Assembly
- Pitching and beers with NYC TechStars Director KJ Singh at the world’s leading accelerator
If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere, it’s upgrade time! Make your business plan US-ready with a little help from NYU and inspirational Belgians in the States.
- Inspirational Captain Sessions with Jeremy Le Van & Xavier Damman
- Workshop ‘Roadmaps & Startups’ wity Andrew Weinreich at FIT
- Go to market session and roundtable hosted by NYCEDC and MCC
- Visit co-working and incubator programs The Farm and CoWork|Goanus
- Closing network event with beer & burgers at Belgian Beer Cafe
end of may
SHOW & TELL
Back in Belgium, time for show and tell. We’ll explain what we learned on our field trip about our startup plus opportunities and the American dream. Judges will be on hand to evaluate.
“Pitching an app that can read a cat’s mind—that’s like the definition of being bold.”